You could have simply completed packing away all of your vacation decorations, however right here’s an excellent cause to inject a bit of bonus Christmas spirit into your January: Violent Night—David Harbour’s wonderful Santa-goes-Die Hard story—is arriving quickly on digital, Blu-ray, and DVD. io9 has an unique deleted scene from the ho-ho-home launch to share as we speak!
The clip is titled “Bad Dad” and, properly, it’s a unbelievable demonstration of why you must endeavor to remain off the naughty record. Santa is watching you, and woe be unto you if he doesn’t like what he sees.
The bonus-laden launch consists of “over half an hour of never-before-seen bonus content including deleted and extended scenes, a feature commentary, and behind-the-scenes featurettes delivering more of the movie for your Christmas collection,” in keeping with the press launch.
Here’s a full rundown of the options on Violent Night’s Blu-ray, DVD, and digital releases:
- Deleted and Extended Scenes: Family Arrives on the Mansion, Jason and Linda in Bedroom, Krampus Sees Trudy’s Radio, Santa on the Roof, Walk to the Manger, Family Resolution, Bad Dad, Cast Call Back, Extended Scenes
- Quarrelin’ Kringle – Cast and crew relay why David Harbour is the proper brawler for this combative rendition of Santa.
- Santa’s Helpers: The Making of Violent Night – Tommy Wirkola and David Leitch have reunited for one more madcap, violent fairytale with coronary heart in Violent Night. This making-of will rejoice their spirited reunion in addition to the opposite little helpers.
- Deck the Halls with Brawls – Go behind the motion as we go blow for blow with the brand new villains of Christmas.
- Feature Commentary with director Tommy Wirkola, producer Guy Danella, author Pat Casey, and author Josh Miller
Along with Harbour, Violent Night stars John Leguizamo, Edi Patterson, Cam Gigandet, Alex Hassell, Alexis Louder, and Beverly D’Angelo. Violent Night hits digital January 20, with the Blu-ray and DVD coming January 24.
Want extra io9 information? Check out when to count on the most recent Marvel, Star Wars, and Star Trek releases, what’s subsequent for the DC Universe on movie and TV, and every little thing you have to find out about the way forward for Doctor Who.
#Violent #Night #Deleted #Scene #Reminds #Stay #Naughty #List